topics


Saturday, July 25, 2020

Occult Ritual Transformation and the Coronavirus

St. Michael the Archangel


"But we hold this treasure in earthen vessels, that the surpassing power may be of God and not from us. We are afflicted in every way, but not constrained; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may be manifested in our body. For we who live are constantly being given up to death for the sake of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may be manifested in our mortal flesh... Wherefore we do not lose heart."
(2 Cor. 4: 7-11, NABRE... 16, Confraternity Version)
 
I recently visited a local farmers market and had an illuminating conversation with one of the vendors there. Something I said prompted her to ask me if I was afraid of the coronavirus (no) and if I was a Christian (yes). She then shared with me about an internet article she had read on the satanic origin of the mask mandates and other "safety" measures we've been plied with over the past four months. 

If you follow this blog, you know that I pray and read the Bible, seeking discernment of the truth from the Spirit of Wisdom. I pray  
to know when information is correct and when it's erroneous or deceptive. When I stay close to God and receptive to him, rather than trying to figure things out for myself, which leads to confusion and anxiety, I find that the answers I need are revealed. 

It took me no time at all today, without being given a link for the article or its title, to find exactly what the woman at the farmers market was telling me about. She provided so many details that I knew the article as soon as I saw it. It's a long read, but I strongly suggest taking the time to read the entire thing: 
https://haveyenotread.com/occult-ritual-transformation-and-coronavirus/ 

I'm not necessarily convinced that there is a masterminded conspiracy to lead us to a "new world order," but I have already written about my coronavirus cult theory in the previous post, and I'm now convinced that there is a satanic influence at work here. I've been objecting to mandated masks mostly in terms of the dangers to the health of the wearer, and the lowered immune response being created by their widespread use. Based on the best scientific and medical information I can find, I don't believe masks are an effective defense against this coronavirus. 

I do think the mandates represent government overreach, and on Thursday Ohio Governor Mike DeWine mandated masks in public across the state, even in counties in the "yellow," which is the case with my county. Health exemptions were given, but no guidance as to how to ensure being allowed into stores and other businesses without a mask. In addition to all of these objections, I believe that a religious exemption is in order, and that the most prevalent danger of mask wearing is to the soul. 

Christians need to come together to fight for religious freedom. The next post will elaborate on how I've been proactive in my community to protect the health and well-being of myself and my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments brief and respectful. Personal attacks or any comments deemed inappropriate will not be published. Thank you!