topics


Saturday, July 13, 2019

#WalkAway Series, No. 3 | Social Justice | Feminism | Complementarity of the Sexes



Today's video is the 3rd in my #WalkAway Campaign series. Here I discuss my introduction to feminism while in college, through a women's communication class. I highlight some of the positive aspects I learned in this class as well as the contradictions that make feminism so problematic. The ultimate battle we face today is abortion. The Democratic Party has embraced this volatile issue as a way to manipulate women with fear in order to keep their vote. 

Feminism is one of the categories falling under the "social justice" movement, which appears to be the modern version of the PC Mafia I discussed in the previous video. 

I offer the teaching of the Catholic Church on the complementary roles of men and women as a solution for the harm done to us--men, women, children, and society--by radical feminism. As I was uploading this video to YouTube, I saw a video from Dr. Taylor Marshall on the arrest today of his warrior priest friend, Fr. David Nix. Fr. Dave and others with him were arrested at an abortion clinic, where they were giving out roses and peacefully talking to women there. Apparently he was trying to get the Attorney General involved in case where a girl at the clinic was being forced into an abortion by her own mother. 

Please say a Hail Mary for Fr. Dave and keep him and his companions in your prayers. 

No comments: